Consultations & Mentoring
Consultation for practicing clinicians
Supervision for Licensed Clinical Social Worker Interns
Supervision for graduate-level internships
We offer assistance guiding clinicians through all stages of this profession – from those who are brand new and getting their “sea legs” to those who are well established and simply want to work smarter instead of harder. My office manager and I can provide step-by-step instruction and resources into the nitty-gritty of things. We think you’ll find our meticulous love of details and gentle approach to be both valuable and encouraging. We’ve already done the hard work, and we’re excited to pass it on.
My consultation services are all private pay and you can email/contact Jennifer through my info at 727-808-4818 or email@example.com to discuss where you would fall on my sliding fee scale. I use the same Sliding Fee Scale for Consultations & Mentoring as for Therapy (see Getting Started tab).
I provide consultation services for the following:
- Client Cases: Skills, Ethics, Personal Influences, Etc.
- Audit-Ready Forms: Releases, Full Biopsychosocial Assessments, Legal Letters, Etc.
- Audits: Documentation, Treatment Plans, Medical Necessity, Etc.
- Practice/Office policies: Fee Schedules, Systems Philosophy, Efficiency, Etc.
- Professional growth: Boundaries, Peer support, Education
- Art of Therapy: Self-Care/Compassion Fatigue, Your Wisdom/Personal Therapeutic Approach, Etc.
Jennifer is my amazing office manager and business partner. Not only has she grown my practice and income exponentially, she is phenomenally dependable and kind. She also works as an office manager/consultant for other practitioners. You can contact her directly at 727.902.5424 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss her services and fees.
She provides her own consultation services for the following:
- Applying to insurance panels for credentialing
- Choosing telehealth software and/or digital platforms
- Insurance billing
- Referral Intake/Scheduling
- Administrative tips
- Managing insurance contracts/rates
We use a hybrid system for our practice that works beautifully for us: Simple Practice for our forms/intake, Office Ally for billing, and Professional DropBox for our notes. We’ve done a lot of research on the many other systems available and can still assist if you are using a platform different than ours.
- Supervision for Licensed Clinical Social Worker Interns
- Supervision for graduate-level internships
Since starting my practice in 2010, I have covered multiple territories, managed two offices, worked closely with a seasoned insurance biller and talented office manager, supervised a registered clinical intern, and handled the difficult and complicated measures involved in multiple Baker Acts. Most recently, I have transitioned to a fully online/digital practice, adhering to the ever-changing HIPPA rules and emerging legislative regulations, and successfully weathered a random and large insurance audit. In addition, we have steadily increased our profits each year by implementing best practices and policies gained from the wisdom of experience. I have participated in consultation groups for years, as well as closely mentor other clinicians myself. I love this practice we’ve built and want to share what we’ve learned.